Friday, May 14, 2010

Falling off the horse....and getting back on.

Well as you may have read I had a nasty bout with my knee.....and for those of you that know me when it comes to procrastination I am the master!!! Needless to say I ended up not walking or running for over a week. Yesterday with inspiring playlist in hand I set out. I managed to get 2 miles done but it was HELL!!! I only managed 2 60 second sprints before caving and even the walking took the wind out of me. I had to face the repercussions of my laziness head on.....lessoned learned. I'll be back out later today...and Saturday....and....well you get the point. I learned that no matter what...slow it down or cut the route shorter but keep moving!!! When you don't it's really hard to get back on that horse!

2 comments:

  1. GO JEN!!! Thanks for the advice I need all I can get!! %^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)I love you.. it's going to be alright.

    ReplyDelete