Monday, August 16, 2010

Solo Walking...

So, mom is in Canada visiting my sister and her kids, for the next month. That leaves me walking solo. At first, I thought it would be harder to get out and do it on my own. But, I'm doing it, and enjoying it!

Today was a hot one, about 98 degrees. Despite the heat it cooled down nicely around 7pm, like it usually does here. We live just over the mountains from the Pacific Ocean, which is close enough to get the benefit of the evening sea breeze.

It's getting dark around 8:20 now, earlier and earlier each night. That means I'm going to have to get back to walking a little earlier in the day as the seasons change. I'm really looking forward to the Fall, and the coming rainy season here. This Summer has been a lot cooler than usual, but even with that, I'm ready for it to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment